The Ultimate Small Business Guide To Setting Up A ‘Work From Home’ Or Remote Network Access System For
Critical Facts And Insider Secrets Every Business Owner Must Know Before Installing A 'Virtual Network' To Allow Employees To Work From Home, On The Road, Or From A Remote Office
If you are the owner of a small or medium sized business that is thinking about implementing a “work from home” program for your employees – or if you want to install a virtual network to enable you and certain key employees and managers to work on the road or from a remote office – DON’T - until you read this eye opening guide. This report will explain in plain, non-technical terms best practices for setting up remote access for you and your staff, as well important questions you should ask any computer consultant to avoid making the most common costly mistakes when setting up technology for a work from home program.
- What “telecommuting” is and why many small and medium sized businesses are implementing work from home programs.
- The single most important thing you MUST have in place before starting any work from home or remote office initiative.
- How one company saved $11 million after implementing a work from home program – and how you implement the same money-saving strategies for your small business.
- How one company slashed its turnover rate from 33% to nearly 0% – and increased productivity by 18% - all by implementing a “work from home” program.
- 7 CRITICAL characteristics you should absolutely demand from any IT professional you’re considering to setup your remote office technology; DO NOT trust your infrastructure to anyone who does not meet these criteria.
To instantly download and claim a free copy,
the form above.
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your FREE Report
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in
"Zanacore is like having an IT expert on staff at a much reduced cost"With today’s technology an IT person must stay up to date with all of the latest changes and best practices. Zanacore has years of experience with a proven track record of doing this for us. You may find a less expensive service but, as they say, you get what you pay for, do you want your business processes relying on inexpensive questionable support or would you go with a proven support team. I know where my company puts its IT support money, and that is in Zanacore. We can sleep at night knowing our network servers and data are safe.
Jim Ollick Business Manager Med-Acoustics, Inc.