Exclusive FREE Report:
“21 Critical Questions Your IT Consultant
Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this report will give you important questions you should ask your current IT person to make sure their policies, procedures and service standards won’t leave you vulnerable to expensive problems, lost data, viruses, hacker attacks and a host of other problems.
Should Be Able
To Say ‘Yes’ To.”
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Get Your Report Now
On This Page
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your FREE Report
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in
"Zanacore is like having an IT expert on staff at a much reduced cost"With today’s technology an IT person must stay up to date with all of the latest changes and best practices. Zanacore has years of experience with a proven track record of doing this for us. You may find a less expensive service but, as they say, you get what you pay for, do you want your business processes relying on inexpensive questionable support or would you go with a proven support team. I know where my company puts its IT support money, and that is in Zanacore. We can sleep at night knowing our network servers and data are safe.
Jim Ollick Business Manager Med-Acoustics, Inc.